Talented UI/UX Developers/Designers
Share this Job Opportunity to Friends
Talented UI/UX Developer/Designer
DEADLINE: 31st October 2017
Type of Position:
Onsite, Full Time, Part Time, Intern – at our Accra Office.
233Developers Inc. is looking to hire a UX/UI Designer! We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and talented UI/UX Designer.
This UI/UX Designer will have a sharp eye and clean aesthetic. This UI/UX Designer will be responsible for taking designs through wire-framing, design, and asset production.
The UI / UX Developer will be designing and/or redesigning and developing new branding for an existing product. This is a true developer position where a repository library of designed reusable logos, branding, components, style guides, etc. can be stored. The UI / UX Developer will be designing and developing a framework that will be able to grown with more current technologies and new development.
The ideal UI / UX Developer will have experience planning and executing both redesigns as well as new-concept design projects, from start to finish. The UI / UX Developer will need to assess what is currently being used and create a reusable user-friendly streamlined interface. A UX Designer without the UI Development experience, will not be a match for this role, as both functions are critically important.
The UI / UX Developer will be responsible to assess what is needed and select the necessary technologies to design and develop the UI / UX. Other responsibilities include creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and an over all superior user experience. This UI/UX Designer will maintain knowledge and best practices in UI/UX design.The Expert level developer coaches and mentors all UI/UX developers.
- First and foremost, this is a hands-on development position.
- Using your talent efficiently, willingness and dedication to learning new disruptive technologies and development methodologies as well as growing your talent
- Act as a hands-on development Architect and Lead with an active role in mentoring, training, and cross-training other developers, both Junior and Senior.
- Design and prototype systems and applications that support the 2333Developers Technology Products.
- Document and communicate the architecture to the development team, third party vendors (as required), and all stakeholders.
- Maintain and extend as the standards-based UI Component Library.
- Collaborate closely with API Architects to design services that optimally support all products and applications.
- Work with engineering and QA teams to provide technical guidance and drive prototypes to finished products.
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX team to design consistent, Best in Class software solutions.
- Interface with stakeholders to carry out long term technology direction, especially acting as a translator of UI/UX designs and intentions into production software.
- Responsible for setting long-term software architecture direction for mobile and web in support of the company’s products and technology strategies.
- The person in this role will be expected to lead a team of developers and testers to develop mobile and web client software solutions.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers and the other developers to influence and approve software design decisions for client technologies
- Design and consume web service API’s and to determine programming tools and frameworks for client development, all while being an active contributor toward solutions that deliver best in class products.
- The successful applicant is already recognized by his or her peers as a foremost awesome choice in Angular, Bootstrap, Grunt, Bower, code reuse, component library construction, and single page applications exhibiting responsive design.
- Manages complex technical design components and act as a referral expert in mobile technology, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods
- Oversees design reviews
- Become an inclusive member of our product development team
- Collaboratively initiate concepts and develop highly creative, innovative and differentiated solutions into an emerging, high growth, and competitive market.
- Help developers translate user stories and UI mobile & web app designs into next generation apps leveraging our proprietary framework.
- Collaborative creation in conjunction with product owner and other developers/designers
- Manages and make recommendations for project change management approach
- Manages the resolution of highly complex problems
- Utilizes broad technical and/or business expertise to identify alternatives and recommend solutions
- Identifies opportunities, from a technical perspective, for promoting process efficiency, simplification, and improving application performance
- Oversees change management activities
Experience Requirements (Qualifications)
SHORT VERSION: You honestly believe you’re just too talented in this UI/UX design field
- Take designs from concept to completion through Wireframes / Mockups / Prototyping / User Stories / Intuitive Design / Asset Production
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and overall superior user experience
- Demonstrate prototypes of user interactions and accessibility via animations and interactions
- Production and development of interface assets
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in SaaS, Photoshop
- Experience in GUI design and implementation for web based applications
- Teamwork Experience
- Expert in Agile Scrum or XP methodologies.
- Experience solving complex problems.
- Strong technical skills or experience in a technically complex product development environment.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track record of navigating complex unstructured cross-functional environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities with little direct supervision.
- Understanding of architectural patterns and experience designing software architecture
- Experience managing other UI/UX developers
- Experience with Open Source Technologies
- Must have the ability to follow through, with attention to detail
The 233Developers Advantage
We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. More benefits of working with 233Developers are:
- We hire talents not certificates.
- Casual and fun environment – non corporate style
- Young programmers and designers with very good football skills
- Exciting learning environment
- Benefits and bonuses
- If you wish to, you can earn overtime and work weekends and evenings when needed.
- Having the opportunity to learn, grow and share the success
- Videos and Satellite TV at lunch.
- You get to become one of the early employees of Africa’s number one (1) Disruptive Tech Company (Imagine the reputation that comes with being named in the future of one of “the world’s greatest company” as the one who made it happen)
Share this Job Opportunity to Friends
Share this Job Opportunity to Friends